12″ Meat Lovers Mix Pack
(3 of each – Uncured Pepperoni & Bacon and Sausage & Cheese)
- $12.99 / PIZZA
- Real Cheese Blends
- 100% Organically Grown Wheat
- Uncured Pepperoni & Bacon
- Crust: Organic Wheat Flour, Good Mountain Water, Organic Wheat Bran, Kosher Salt, Fresh Yeast.
- Toppings: Tomato Sauce (Organic Tomatoes, Fresh Organic Onions, Fresh Organic Carrots, Fresh Organic Celery, Organic Garlic, Organic Red Wine, Organic Maple Syrup, Organic Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Kosher Salt, Fresh Organic Herbs, Organic Black Pepper, Organic Red Pepper Flakes), Mozzarella Cheese (Whole Milk, Vegetable Rennet, Salt), White Cheddar Cheese (Pasteurized Milk, Cheese Cultures, Salt, Enzymes), Uncured Pepperoni (No Nitrites or Nitrates Added Except for those Naturally Occurring in Celery Powder) (Pork, Beef, Salt, Contains less than 2% of Water, Spice, Seasoning (Cane Sugar, Celery Juice Powder), Seasoning (Extractives of Paprika, Natural Spice Extractives), Lactic Acid Starter Culture), Uncured Bacon (No Nitrites or Nitrates Added** Except for those Naturally Occurring in Cultured Celery Powder) (Pork, Water, Salt, Sugar, Cultured Celery Powder (Water, Natural Flavors)), Parsley, Sea Salt, Spices.
- Sausage & Cheese
- Crust: Organic Wheat Flour, Water, Organic Wheat Bran, Kosher Salt, Fresh Yeast.
- Toppings: Mozzarella Cheese (Whole Milk, Vegetable Rennet, Salt), Pork Sausage Links (Pork, Water, Kosher Salt, Black Pepper, Fennel Seed, Granulated Garlic, Sugar), Asiago Cheese (Whole Milk, Vegetable Rennet, Salt), Parmesan Cheese (Cultured Milk, Vegetable Rennet, Salt), Garlic Oil (Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Canola Oil, Fresh Organic Garlic), Fresh Parsley, Herbs, Kosher Salt.
Uncured Pepperoni & Bacon
Sausage & Cheese
Contains Wheat and Milk.
REMOVE FLATBREAD FROM PLASTIC WRAPPING.
THAW FOR 15-30 MINUTES for the best pizza experience -it really makes a difference!
It takes about the same amount of time to thaw as it takes for your oven to preheat.
While the pizza thaws, preheat the oven to 425˚. Place directly on oven rack.
Bake for 5-8 minutes.
The crust should be lightly crisp to the touch, the cheese bubbly. The trick is not to overcook. It will make your flatbread dry. Remove from oven, slice, serve and ENJOY!
NOT READY TO EAT.
This product must be cooked to an internal temperature of 165˚F prior to eating. Refrigerate any unused heated portion.
Tip: It’s a good idea to place another pan or a piece of aluminum foil on the rack below the pizza (not directly on bottom of oven) to catch any drips while baking.